Santa María Pipioltepec
Santa María Pipioltepec
Telephones: 5251-8672, 5281-8073
Web: http://www.pipiol.com.mx/home.html
   

In 1611 the Viceroy Luis Velasco granted the lands to Pedro Valencia. In 1808 Lorenzo de Angulo Guadarrama bought the hacienda and built a chapel. In 1814 José María Garay bought the hacienda. During the Second World War it was a prison for German POWs. Today it belongs to the Serrano family and is used for camps.

Valle de Bravo-México Highway, via Amanalco de Becerra, a few kilometers beyond Maranatha.

Summer and easter camps
|